We know that making time for friendships is important because of the benefits it has on our confidence, happiness, and sense of self. There are so many reasons why we love a fun girls night out, so I have listed 5 below:
- Face Time the Old Fashion Way- Whether it is catching up with old friends or making new ones, sharing stories that are funny or interesting reminds us that we are not alone in life!
- The Knack to Relate- Having the opportunity to engage in conversations that are typically shared in person allow women to bond over similar experiences and naturally support one another.
- Time Out-GNO is a timeout from life, home, kids, social media, ……giving women a chance to laugh and socialize. Can you think of a better stress reliever?????
- Getting Dressed for Yourself-Having a night to get dressed for yourself and only yourself is empowering. Get guzzied up or throw on a pair of yoga pants. It is up to you girl, so own it and wear what fits your idea of a GNO.
- “Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.” (Oscar Wilde). This is the best part of GNO! You can joke, laugh, slouch, and stuff your gut with no judgment. There is no shame in just having fun!
So the next time you are invited to a GNO do your best to be there! Sometimes dragging yourself out of the house is the hardest part, but do it for you and the benefits of bonding, laughter, and companionship!